lørdag 3. september 2011

About me

Vacation in Bulgaria august 2011.
Married to my husband:)  We have two kids and our house in the middle of Norway. I love everything you can do in redecorating and renovating a house. My husband does not :) I also like to try new things for dinner, and I find it fun to decorate a cake. As I told you in the intro, I am not an expert. But that`s the point. We can still manage to do things ourselves, and save a lot of money. It takes to much money to hire someone to do everything that needs to be done. So try do it like me; make it your way and be satisfied with yourself and the result of your work!

And for the profile picture: This was a fun thing made in Bulgaria during holiday. Not the way you would normally see me dressed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar